Sunday, March 24, 2024

20K Today

    

   This little blog reached twenty thousand reads today, March 24th 2024.  It is read around the world.  Sixty-eight hundred reads in the US.   Sixty-four hundred reads in Singapore.   Eleven hundred reads in Russia.  Eleven hundred reads in Hong Kong.  A thousand reads in France.  The remaining nations have read it less than a thousand times each at this point in time.  I will attempt to increase these numbers in the future, but am proud of the blog right now.

  I do ask myself from time to time, “What is pushing the readership up?”  I try to write it as a Patriot of The Planet, trying not to view the world as a view from one nation state.  This seems to me to be a clearer picture of my environment.  I see myself as a member of no group, with the exception of humanity.  I try very hard to be unbiased.  I accept no sponsorship.  There is hopefully no dollar influence.

   There is a formula in most of my blog posts.  1. Try to find some program that is not functioning well, but is generally accepted.  2. Try to define the problem.  3. Look at alternative and perhaps novel solutions.  Pick a solution that gives the most benefits to the greatest number of people.  If personal greed is the primary driving force behind the action, I normally point this out and attack the status quo for the benefit of the many.

   If I were to try to describe my point of view I would use words like independent, agnostic, mostly liberal, reasonable, logical and in search of truth.  I try to use unbiased data.  The blog is written in America which means I can freely state my point of view with freedom from government interference.  For that I am thankful. 

Happy 20K Day, Old Buz

Iambloggerbuz.blogspot.com

 

“Born an agnostic and with the help of GOD* will remain one.” – Old Buz

*GOD – an acronym (G.O.D.) for Grand Omnipotent DNA – The system (rules) guiding the Universe as researched by science. 

No comments:

Post a Comment