Friday, December 31, 2021

The Boulder Fires 12/31/2021

      

   As most of you know, I am a graduate of The University of Colorado Boulder, class of 1965.  This would make me an expert on the presently burning Boulder Fire.  With the 100 mph winds in the area and the persistent drought, the fire itself is hard to follow.  I have no vehicle capable of sustaining that speed.

   The real threat to the University is to the athletic stadiums and The Sink (drinking hole).  I worked at The Sink for my Jr. & Sr. years at Colorado and as you well know this establishment is the #2 beer outlet in the nation (primarily Coors, a local product).  Ron De Santis with his U of Miami has the #1 spot.  With athletics being placed before academics in our state institutions of higher learning, across the nation, you can be assured that the stadiums will be up and running long before classrooms will be restored.  And if you are worried about The Sink, rest assured, The University of Colorado, long claimed to be the #1 party school in America, will quickly be up and running.  If you don’t have 3.2% beer available at your state’s universities, you might look into it.  Alcohol consumption can rival the Lottery for state income.  Help drinking become the #2 sport at your university.  Do it for God and Country.

Keep Athletics & Entertainment Strong, Old Buz

“I don’t listen to the experts.  I listen to my gut.” – Donald Trump, 45th President of The U.S.

P.S. Thoughts and prayers are a far better way to handle the drought than desalinization would be.  I.e. Go after the effects not the cause or cure.  “God Bless America”  On the pandemic: "Thank "Q" for sharing."

Iambloggerbuz.blogspot.com

"Go Buffalo"

No comments:

Post a Comment